Dream of mine

Hi,
Hope you are doing well and I'm doing well too, just thinking about my life. What do you guys think? Is overthinking really takes you to the circumstances that you know, it will never happen. In my cases because I'm girl of course I overthink alot, if overthink is a job I will be the richest person in my country, and one day in the world. Jokes apart it is really harmful for your mind, it makes you cry in instant, like magic, in one second you are laughing with the friends on other second you are thinking about what would happen to you if you don't have them and boom you will start crying, and your friends will  think you get emotional. Back to the topic I want to tell you my dream, beacuse we started this journey together, I want to start my podcast but guys tell you the truth, I tried with my phone and it comes out really bad, so I'm thinking to save some money then buy a microphone and you will hear me on my podcast, yeah... I'm really excited. Hope you too. Please try to remember your dream everyday and work for it, in real life overthinking is not a job. 
Take care of yourself and family
Bye 

Comments

  1. Overthinking creates a "less rise and shine and more sleep and weep situation" sucks i have been thru overthinking phase too .....podcast chalu kro tab batana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Survival

Face the reality