Face the reality
Hi amazing people,
In the past 2 days I have been thinking, how should I be more consistent to my blog, I think I should post in alternative days that would be good. I want to ask you guys do you overthink anything a lot, like in few minutes you reach in a future that is 20 or 30 years far from now, I have been overthinking lately too much and I know that is not good for me, and you should realize it too, and the sad part about overthinking is that on most time it gives you negative energy, you find yourself surrounded my too many negative question and it was not worth it, guys it is not good for you and your mind, if you let your thoughts go freely like think you can not concentrate on anything, literally anything. What you can do to avoid overthink first realize that your thoughts are going too far, after you realize make yourself busy in anything mostly on your project, rather overthink do your own work that will give you money, yes guys money is important, for overthinking nobody gonna pay you. If you are student than listen your favorite music or play outdoor games or do excercise this can be good option. Try it these things and let me know.
Dhanyawad(Thank you), catch you in next one till than love yourself you are an amazing person.
Comments
Post a Comment