Survival
Hi guys,
Again it's been while and lots of things going on in my life, I returned to my hometown just a week ago, and now stressing out, is it me or everyone who escape from reality for too long, it become hard and stressful to come back to the reality of your life. I came in that reality, career stress, family stress, financial stress, but the major is financial. Let me tell you one thing money is real, you need money to survive in this world, person who is throwing you dialogs like "money can not buy you happiness". Duhh, dude money can buy me clothes, makeup, skin care, I can travel with that money, I can pay my rent with that money, and it will reduce my stress so yeah, money is important, but not the greed of money, I just need money for my survival and also for society so I can do things that I want to do, like charity and donations, so I need to work hard for that, and you too guys, life is difficult but we have to work hard to make ourselves meaningful for ourselves as well as for society, in not saying that world is good, no world is harsh but you have to be kind for people who is fighting only for food. That's it for today I'm in really serious mood right now.
Bye 👋
Comments
Post a Comment