Equal Mindset

 Hi,
 Its my first blog so I'm not going to talk about some serious shit, because after hearing serious talk we find our-self really pathetic at some point. so let's start something really interesting, do you sometime realize that you are different from others, you can not talk to everyone, and you just want to disappear . Because I do realize it many time, mostly when you hangout with a bunch of people, and I hate that, I'm normal person I feel irritate when someone try to talk about thing that i'm not interested and try to convince you that they are right, sometime I just feel "yeah, dude you are right now go away. but when you find someone you has at least 65-70% mindset equal to you than there is no go away, there will be always "come, let just hangout". but finding that kind of people is really hard. I think I can call myself half-introvert, I do want to live alone, but also I want to hangout with these type of people, not so many just 2 or 3 at most. if you are reading till the end, good dear we have same mindset, so lets connect through this blog. let's make community of something about life, catch you in next blog till then take care of yourself and your family. 


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Survival

Face the reality